Surface finishing is a vital thing of finishing quality. All our painting walls and cabins are produced in Estonia with 1.25 mm. galvanized steel sheet. All damper – elements and are angled cross wall cabins or on the back of the middle, so thanks to the separate bolted into panels give the whole body a reinforced structure. Thanks to the modules is very easy and need special housing, if necessary, increase or decrease, or move to another location.
The air flow into the cabinet must burn for at least the opening-legally required 0.5 m / sec., In accordance with the comprehensive plan view of the field of painting applicable regulations and standards. The chamber is in the manufacture of color-compliance with all the security requirements. Booth, or – using the wall to liquidate the risks for both the product as well as the poor health of workers. The chambers and the walls can also be ordered with all annexes: ventillaator, hoses, shock absorbers, filters, lighting, converter / control-box of fan, fitting with the piping, etc.
- Suitable for any size work pieces that can be placed before the exhaust surface
- Available in 7 widths, of from 1.0 to 4.0 m
- Optional system height of up to 3,000 mm
- Any desired working widths can be achieved by combining different sizes
- (Models 90 W and WS)
- As of size 50 (3 m) difision of the exhaust surfaces with separate or joint operation
- The 90 K plenum is available with an insertion slit where a crane is used to load the workpiece